Salad with chitoumou
Recipe sent by:
- 1 lettuce
- 2 carrots
- 2 onions
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 handful of chitoumou (karité tree worms)
- 2 tablespoonfuls of vinegar
- 3 tablespoonfuls of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoonful of mustard coffee
- 1 teaspoonful of Jumbo Aroma
Wash the tomatoes and cut them up into strips. Cut the onions into strips as well.
Place the lettuce leaves in a salad bowl, wash and rinse them.
Place the lettuce leaves on a plate with the sliced tomato and onion . Add the chitoumou. Prepare a vinaigrette by pouring the three tablespoonfuls of vinegar into a bowl, and then add the oil. Mix until you obtain a homogeneous sauce.
Then dress with the Jumbo Aroma and a spoonful of mustard coffee.
Mix well and serve with the salad.